What to do if you see one of our properties you would like to rent:
- Call us for a private showing
- Completely fill out our application and submit it with the application fee ($35 Per Adult)
- We will check your:
- Credit Report
- Employment history
- Current and past rental history
- Criminal history and sex offender list
- Receive approval from Hufford & Co., Inc.
- Read and sign the lease agreement and disclosures
- Pay 1st full month rent and security deposit
- Move in and enjoy your new home!
Submit a Maintenance Request
Please submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays.
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we”ll email you an account activation link. Learn more.
I <3 Turtles.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
If you are unable to open the 'Get Started' form above, please click here to request an activation link.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.